If you don’t have a personal website, you are missing out on valuable business opportunities. A custom, branded, professional website is a ‘must have’ for any real estate agent.
Here are 10 quick reasons why …
- Your name is the most crucial part of your business. A website built at “Yourname.co.nz” is the fundamental building block of your online presence. Don’t leave it to chance – claim it, leverage it, and profit from it!
- Full Time Sales Assistant – This alone is a great reason for having a website! A website never takes a day off, never calls in sick, always tells your prospects exactly what you want it to say. Whether you’re in bed, at the beach, the mountains, the lake, or just at lunch, it is still selling for you.
- You are not your company’s first priority. Their website is going to promote them first and you second. With a personal website, you make sure to let people know that you are the real estate agent they should trust.
- Build your personal brand, and if you ever change companies, your brand instantly goes with you. A professional, mobile-ready and fully-featured real estate agent website doesn’t care who you work for!
- You are in control. You decide what goes on your website, and what doesn’t, so you’re better positioned to reach the real estate market in a way that is impossible without a personal website.
- According to a report compiled by Google, “90 percent of home buyers search online during their home buying process.” Unless you want to compete for the 10 percent who only search the print media, you need to embrace the Internet and all it offers.
- No Competition – let me explain – Yes, there’s lots of competition on the internet, but when someone visits your website, you have their undivided attention. You’re not competing with all the other agents in your company, or all the other agents and listings on realestate.co.nz, trademe, or any other multi listing site.
- Your website will give you instant credibility while also delivering valuable information, as well as being open for business to generate leads twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week.
- You will get more online attention. Strengthening your search engine optimization will help you direct more traffic to your site. A personal website will help you attract your target audience.
- Show off your personality, your expertise, and your most valued testimonials. Solidify your personal brand, and become a true client resource – in other words, make yourself the local “go to” agent.